Archives June 2010

Last update on .

Some time ago, I had <a href="../../node/12">issues</a> when enabling CSS optimisation using the <a href="http://drupal.org/project/deco">Deco</a> theme (which is also used by this site as well). I've solved the issue quite some time ago, but never got around to actually presenting the solution ...

Last update on .

In the latest turn of events I ran into a problem with my <a href="http://www.ejabberd.im/">ejabberd</a> server (running for this very domain) somewhere around Friday. All of a sudden, without any change at all, I found myself unable to see the status of all external contacts in my jabber ...

Daily archives

Previous month

May 2010

Next month

August 2010

Archives